This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN SI-TECHNO Romania active
View all jobs BI Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania offers technical consulting services, with a team of over 500 engineering and IT specialized consultants in its offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj, Sibiu and Iasi.Requirements
• 3-5 years experience in implementation of business intelligence systems in complex environments in regards to data volumes.
• Must have experience in technical analysis / data modelling/data integration methodologies as well as technical analysis.
• Must have previous experience as a team lead / project manager handling BI projects.
• Previous experience with reporting tools Tableau, Business Objects, data mining & forecasting tools.
• Passionate of excellence in software engineering, sharing and collaborative.
• IT(developer) background / university degree.
• Fluency in English.
• Map business requirements to existing logical and physical data models (Gap analysis & propose extension of data model in order to meet various business requirements).
• Contributes to definition of data model and agreement with solution architect roles from other teams.
• Is responsible to define and agree interface specifications with other applications.
• Defines, validates and communicates the development and design standards and as well main KPIs for monitoring quality of development.
• Is responsible for aligning the solutions defined with the other IT entities.
• Performs quality assurance and validates the implemented solutions are according with technical specifications.
• Can act as a technical team lead in different projects and in this context will be responsible as well for:
- Validation of completeness of business requirements
- Scope management, defining & monitoring of delivery plan, risks & issue management
- Distribution of development tasks within the team
- Development of complex ETL packages
- Review of test plan and test use cases
- Monitor of progress according to committed deadlines.