Citrix Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Citrix Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
Cegeka is a System Integrator that provides Managed Services for multiple customers across Europe on a 24 by 7 basis. The CGMSC (Cegeka Global Managed Services Center) Division is structured on 4 main levels of technical competence: Support Technician, Support Engineer, System Engineer and Project System Engineer. The 4 levels act as a team to ensure customer satisfaction.
As a Support Engineer with profound knowledge of Microsoft environments with Citrix integrations, you will be responsible for the complete management of workplace infrastructure from one or more clients. Additional tasks consist of designing, implementing, troubleshoot and review complex infrastructure solutions with our clients. Besides constructing the technical concept, you are able to think along with the client to work out an optimal end to end solution for him.
Your working hours will be Monday to Friday with shifts that can vary between 07:00 – 20:00 hours EET.
• Offering 2nd line support for end user incidents of the Cegeka client(s)
• Create and update procedures and draw up configurations which enable 1st and 2nd line to have the necessary tools at their disposal to guarantee the stability of the IT infrastructure within the agreed service levels
• Pro-actively do research about the clients IT infrastructure and propose improvement ideas
• Implement request for changes within the client environment
• Improve and maintain relevant know-how and technical competences in order to maximize own potential and apply this within the organization
Candidates must possess:
• Good knowledge and experience in managing Citrix XenAppXenDesktop 6.0, 6.5 and 7.x
• Good knowledge and experience in managing Provisioning Services 6.x and 7.x
• Good knowledge and experience in managing Citrix Web Interface, Secure Gateway and Access Gateway
• Basic troubleshooting of NetScaler
• Basic troubleshooting of EdgeSight EdgeSight for load testing
• Basic troubleshooting of XenServer
• Basic troubleshooting of Windows Server 2008/2012/2012R2
• Basic troubleshooting of Roaming Profiles Solutions (UPM, AppSens, RES, etc.)
• Basic troubleshooting of Active Directory, Group policies, Powershell
• Networking technologies
• Office suite within an enterprise environment
• Following aspects are considered to be an advantage:
• Microsoft, Citrix and/or AppSense certification(s)
• ITIL certification
• Technical project management experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft System Center suite
• Minimum 3 years in a system engineer position within a Microsoft environment with Citrix integrations
• Bachelor degree or higher
• Demonstrated ability to recognize and react to situations with an appropriate sense of urgency and ownership
• Possess the ability to work independently and show initiative
• Team player
• Customer focused
• Speak, read and write English fluently
Offer (benefits, bonuses)
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation, plus 1 day added at every 3 years within the company
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription - fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Preferential rates to 7Card subscription
• Access to a modern library
• Preferential rates to dental clinic
• Guidance and support for different loans, from one of our partner, a financial broker company
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (team-buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, board games, X-box, etc.)
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Continuous learning and improvement activities
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots