Data Migration Parameter Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Automatic Data Processing (ADP) Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Migration Parameter Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
The minimum requirements for technical skills are as follows:
Techniques : SQL, Perl SQL,
BO is an asset.
Ability to acquire knowledge of internal ADP tools (requesting hypervision, ADP Link product programmes, etc.).
Minimum experience of 2 years in the post or equivalent required.
o Languages: French oral and written – B1 level
Autonomy and proactive: Works are undertaken remotely under ad hoc inspections. It is not necessary to stop development if an incident occurs whilst awaiting the next ad hoc inspection. In the event of any suspension, there should be a diagnosis, call, and proposal.
Adaptability: Projects and priorities constantly change.
Involvement and sense of commitment: Principals are clients of major ADP companies and cannot accept any change to deadlines, nor to quality standards.
Effective communication: solid interpersonal skills, ability to communicate verbally and in writing in French, good teamwork
Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to summarise, organised, rigorous, good time management
Good interpersonal skills
Good oral and written communication skills
Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
Working within a team
Dynamic and responsive
Technical audits and/or extraction audits during the Extraction phase ("E") :
• Perform the data audit or the control of the client’s sources in case of an HRV or ZNP migration. The audit or the control will be supervised by the migration project manager in France and will consist of the following activities :
- Technical analysis of use of source data by the client (Dico station/volumetrics),
- Drafting requests, extraction batches, population filters in source databases,
- File extraction & control,
- Production of industrial audit reports
- Audit of files published by clients using executable Java tools,
Data loading during the Load phase ("L").
o Inclusion of data in ADP Link,
o Overview of logs and level one audits,
o Roll out of data in all authorised settings.