Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ICAP GROUP active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
ICAP Group - cu 1.300 angajati – este unul dintre cele mai de succes Grupuri din Sud-Estul Europei, cu prezenta puternica in Romania, Grecia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Bosnia si Hertegovina si Cipru.
ICAP Group este una dintre putinele companii in Europa recunoscute drept “Credit Rating Agency” de catre European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
In Romania, ICAP Group opereaza prin subsidiarele sale ICAP Romania, ICAP Employment si Cycle European, locate in cladirea Global City Center in Bucuresti, generand 4.7 milioane € cifra de afaceri in 2014 si avand in prezent peste 400 de angajati.
ICAP is recruiting for an important client with decades of experience offering advice and support for companies doing business on a global scale. They offer a range of services, from taking care of paperwork and advising you on legal structures to being your HR manager on the ground.
• Knowledge of Romanian tax and accounting law
• Bachelor in economics or similar
• Relevant work experience and familiarity with an ERP will be nice to have
• Accurate and detail oriented approach
• A working level of written and spoken English
• Microsoft office knowledge
• Good planning skills and organizational skills
Other: Opportunity to join a company with high standards and excellent career development prospects.
• Daily input of primary accounting documents
• Review the monthly accounting documents and ensure data integrity
• Help with the closing processes
• Help with the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annually fiscal statements
• Prepare reports in accordance with management requests
• Stays in contact with the banks
• Visits the tax office to submit fiscal statements and pick up fiscal certificates