Software Support Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P.I. Works active
View all jobs Software Support Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
P.I.Works provides performance monitoring and optimizaton services for wireless operators. P.I.Works improves the customer experience and capacity efficiency by using its proprietary tools for delivery of its services.Requirements
*Basic knowledge and experience in database architecture. Good SQL skills.
* Technical understanding of 2G/3G/4G mobile technologies, including RAN standards, architectures, protocols, and services.
* Experience with various vendors OSS is a plus.
* Software development experience (C++, C#, Java preferred) and .Net Framework knowledge is a plus
* Good leadership and communication capabilities.
* Strong capability to drive for results.
* Investigate issues and perform tasks to insure P.I.Works solutions continuous functioning within SLA terms.
* Answer to customers questions related with the P.I.Works products and solutions.
* Apply patches and upgrades P.I.Works products on our customers’ sites.
* Share knowledge by verbal and written communication (internal support meetings, training sessions, documentation).
* Participate to projects by installing, configure, tests and integrate the implemented solutions.
* Great projects and the chance to work in a professional environment
* A friendly and enthusiastic team
* Professional training courses and certifications
* Lunch tickets
* Private medical services at Medicover
* Travel expenses
* A day off for your b-day
* Annual team building and monthly team outgoings
* Refreshments on the house
* And many other challenges that are to be discovered