Front-End Developer – with Angular JS
Enter the homeland of many epic games and be part of our world. Ubisoft is a place where creativity, passion and innovation are the driving force and over 1400 people are at its core.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. Today it became an exciting success story, with a strong history of titles such as Silent Hunter, Blazing Angels, H.A.W.X, Just Dance, Assassin’s Creed, Ghost Recon or Watch Dogs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Front-End Developer to work on web applications. Your challenge will be to develop and deliver unified user experience across a portfolio of web applications.
You will be part of a multinational team which develops and implements innovative global solutions, best suited to UBISOFT business needs. Also, you will be working in a fast paced international environment and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way!
• 3+ years of development experience with expertise in development of web application user interfaces
• Excellent knowledge on client side technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
• Good experience in designing and developing UI components
• Experience of any of the server-side web application development languages (PHP, ASP.NET MVC, Node.JS, Ruby on Rails) is a plus
• Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, C#, .Net Framework 4.0/4.6, Entity Framework is a plus
• Good experience with REST APIs
• Capable of working within a team in a full development life cycle
• Must be fluent in English
Desirable personal attributes of the ideal candidate:
• Is autonomous, innovative
• Is able to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service
• Has sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
• Is keen to be involved/use with new technologies and standards to change
• Able to implement end-user needs in general and able to learn about end-user needs in particular
• Implement effective, professional UI in line with organizational goals using AngularJS (1.5/2.0), Kendo UI, Bootstrap
• Design and develop new and existing front-end projects from the data layer to user experience and interaction
• Work with back-end services to design API endpoints for the front-end team
• Maintain and enhance developer workflow, build process, and continuous integration for projects
• If you are interested, you will have the opportunity to evolve to a full-stack .NET developer within a large development organization.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.