Project Quality Manager with German-Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Quality Manager with German-Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Interior division bundles all activities that are dealing with information management in and beyond vehicles, i.e. the presentation, exchange, and administration of information. Our vision "Always On" understands the networked vehicle of the future as a partner that supports the vehicle occupants with user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent solutions. These come from the fields of connectivity, human-machine interface, and systems integration.
* Active support for Launch Manager and PM in all quality related and safety relevant aspects during the development and launch process (internal, supplier and customer) as described in the corresponding development procedure;
* Development and maintenance of the Quality Plan;
* Controlling of project specific quality actions according Quality Plan, and the identification and tracking of quality related findings, before they affect the external customer;
* Provision of all quality related costs for the calculation and budgetary purposes;
* Quality reporting and monitoring of corrective actions in accordance with project team stipulation;
* Supports the release of prototypes, tooling, equipment (gauges, fixtures), ISIR customer approval (e.g. process capability studies) by supervising, that the requirements fixed in the Quality Plan are fulfilled;
* Support of quality, production and service employee training in cooperation with the launch manager / engineer;
* Participation in all Milestone Reviews.
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* German speaker;
* University degree;
* Ability to work with standards;
* Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
* Ability to train;
* Very good communication, presentation and teamwork skills with a proven ability to deliver results;
* Advanced English knowledge;
* Knowledge of Automotive Quality standards (e.g. ISO/TS16949);
* Quality related methodology (e.g. FMEA, 8D, 5Why, VDA6.3, MSA, SPC)
* Project based travel opportunities;
* New technologies, new equipment;
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents;
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology;
* Excellent career opportunities both in technical and managerial area;
* Competitive salaries
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.