Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Stefanini Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a Brazilian company with over 30 years of experience in delivering IT services worldwide, ranging from IT outsourcing to application development or IT staffing. We have a direct presence in 39 countries, through our 88 offices located throughout the world and we enjoy working for over 500 active clients. While more than 300 of them are multinational corporations, we have managed to become the preferred partner of many small-to-midsize local and regional companies as well. Most of our clients come from industries such as financial services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical, services, technology, public sector and utilities.
We’ve been on the Romanian market for 12 years, and since then we have gathered a team of over 1400 colleagues in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu and Targu Mures.
Our “big enough, yet small enough” approach makes us open, flexible, responsive and agile, and these are the traits we look for in our people as well.
We believe that happy employees equals happy costumers, so we put the smile at the core of our culture, our everyday challenges and our interactions with colleagues and clients. Our hobbies and passions spice up our working environment and keep us positive and productive.
Stefanini has career opportunities locally and around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a "get it done" attitude, come over for coffee and a talk on your future career with us! We have the perfect terrace for it.
Learn more about us on www.stefanini.com and join us on facebook.com/StefaniniIT
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as Business Analyst, specifically: analysis, design, development of web based software solutions in Banking Industry;
• Experience working with support, development and implementation teams in a dynamic technology environment;
• Ability to manage more than one project at the time; develop good relationships and the ability to negotiate and manage inter-functional integration;
• General understanding of Hardware/Software concepts.
• Analysis of business requirements;
• Management of project activities in relation to analysis of customer requests, solution design, definition of detailed work planning and client support during the acceptance phase;
• Monitor work progress of the project and supervise the alignment between time schedule and commitment to the client;
• Provide support to IT staff for the definition of the SRS Document (Software Requirements Specification) and of other project documents;
• After-sales support to existing clients, in close coordination with HQ whenever needed;
• Design and configuration on CF and S1 Graphical Design Tools.
• Preferred financial institution lending experience;
• Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
• Available to travel for short term assignments upon request and at a short notice;
• Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
• Fluent in English.