Data Scientist - Bucharest or Remote
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile House of Progress active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Scientist - Bucharest or Remote active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
House of Progress is a growth marketing agency where data and online marketing geeks come together to solve business issues through web analytics, automation and advertising. If becoming a competitive online marketer is what you want, read further.
What we do is challenging. One of the reasons why your colleagues are top performers in their field is because they’re extremely passionate about what they are doing.
Our customers are:
Big tech companies where marketing teams are challenged by big data
Proved software startups that want to expand internationally
The below lines describe what your skillset is:
- You are an expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools.
- You are accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as R, MATLAB, SPSS.
- You have experience with BI tools such as Tableau.
- You are familiar with SQL, Python, Java and C/C++.
- You know how to/have experience with designing experiments, testing hypotheses, and building models + Conducting advanced data analysis and complex designs algorithm.
- Model and frame business scenarios that are meaningful and which impact on critical business processes and/or decisions.
- Make strategic recommendations on data collection, integration and retention requirements incorporating business requirements and knowledge of best practices.
Solve client analytics problems and communicates results and methodologies
- Data cleaning & manipulation experience
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and statistics.
- Solid experience of attribution modeling or long term analysis for marketing is a plus.
- Understand data mining approaches, analytics, (regression, clustering, etc.)
- Design scalable algorithms, using large amounts of data, to better understand customer retention, acquisition, online behaviour.
- Design an online acquisition marketing model that allows for comprehensive, actionable strategy
- Use internal data to better understand customer acquisition flows and allow for comprehensive ROI evaluation of all acquisition channels
- Implement and manage attribution modeling across the marketing
- Design and implement long term performance analysis with cohort studies.
- Work, manage and build relevant SQL databases.
- Coordinate and manage your efforts in the marketing team and with stakeholders
- Guide and propose with your analysis manual and automated optimization strategies across digital campaigns.
- Act as a credible and influential member of the organization and have full ownership and accountability for your work.
-Develop new analytical methods and/or tools as required.
- Contribute to data mining architectures, modeling standards, reporting, and data analysis methodologies.
- Determine required network components to ensure data access, as well as data consistency and integrity.
- Respond to and resolve data mining performance issues. Monitor data mining system performance and implement efficiency improvements.
- You will work closely with highly skilled online marketers.
- Once you pass the probation period and demonstrate your ability to get things done you will benefit from our profit sharing scheme.
- You will have the opportunity to apply your theoretical knowledge in the real world and learn a ton of new things in the process (you will take your skills to a whole new level and differentiate yourself substantially from your competition).
- You will get to meet the best people from the marketing/entrepreneurial world and be surrounded by people who get things done on an international level.
- We don’t have a marketing agency culture.
- We do not expect you to work till 12 AM, we don’t have fancy titles and don’t care about vanity. We are grounded, want to achieve results and get better at what we do.
- We respect you as a human being and try to be honest and that’s what we expect in return.
- Flexible working hours: we get it that sometimes you just want to work from home or a fancy place that inspires you. Feel free to do so as long as you get the job done as discussed.
If you have been reading this far and are still interested drop us an email/message on linkedin, facebook, email (Magda Baciu) with your CV and an explanation of why this would be a good fit for you. We’re not looking for emails that start with “Dear Sir/Madam”, but for something written with honesty and a dose of interest . Tell us about you even if you don’t necessarily fit the bill perfectly, but still are interested.
We can’t wait to hear from you!