Analysis Technician VR2016_263
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Analysis Technician VR2016_263 active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Controlul calitatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Chassis & Safety division develops and produces integrated active and passive driving safety technologies as well as products that support vehicle dynamics. The product portfolio ranges from electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems to sensors, advanced driver assistance systems, airbag electronics and sensorics as well as electronic air suspension systems all the way to windscreen washer systems and headlight cleaning nozzles. The focus lies on a high level of system competence and the networking of individual components. Thus products and system functions are developed along the SensePlanAct chain of effects. They form the foundation for automated driving. Chassis & Safety employs more than 40,000 people worldwide and generated sales of approximately €8.4 billion in 2015.
▪ Responsible for the primary root cause analysis of the parts.
▪ Responsible for making proposals for scrap.
▪ Responsible for data recording in the system.
▪ Responsible for retesting or touch up of the parts (whenever it is the case).
▪ Respects the confidentiality of information he/she has access to inside the company.
▪ Follows the instructions and requirements of management personnel inside the company.
▪ Respects Internal Regulations and company's procedures.
▪ Respects information security and data protection regulations.
▪ Respects specific laws and internal regulations connected to company's environment policy.
▪ For Safety relevant projects: the related tasks will be fulfilled according to the internal Safety Management Procedures/ Methods. Control safety criteria in own area of responsibility. Develop, introduce and drive measures in order to avoid safety cases.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.