Activam de mai bine de 10 ani in domeniul serviciilor de Business Process Outsourcing, avand 2 sedii in Bucuresti si Valcea.
Gestionam proiecte in 7 limbi de circulatie internationala pentru companii de top ce activeaza in diferite industrii (pharma, retail, telecomunicatii, banking, IT, auto, etc.)
Our client, one of the biggest brands worldwide in audit and consultancy services, is looking for Experienced Accountants.
Fluent in English (verbal and written);
Ability to meet deadlines;
Good knowledge of local accounting standards and fiscal legislation;
Self motivated, committed, attentive to details, team-player;
Motivation for professional development and a genuine desire to develop skills;
Knowledge of SAP or NAVISION would be an advantage;
- Perform general ledger accounting functions as needed or assigned;
- Reconcile a wide variety of accounting data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and ensuring compliance with established accounting practices;
- Preparation and posting of journal entries, ensure accounting books comply with local statutory requirements and accepted policies and procedures for entities with various domain of activities (including accounts payable, accounts receivable, travel expenses, banking processes);
- Follow and keep track of all the projects allocated;
- Participate in meetings, trainings, workshops, etc. for the purpose of conveying or gathering information required to perform job functions.
What our client offers?
- Great team, fantastic organizational culture;
- Professional challenges and the right tools to grow and succeed in your career: specialized courses, supervision and constant feedback;
- The great opportunity to develop you professional path in one of the biggest brands worldwide in audit and consultancy services.
The job is based in Bucharest.