Software Project Manager
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs iSoftBet active
View all jobs Software Project Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
iSoftBet Development Center was established in Timisoara in 2004 by UK Entrepreneurs, who believe in new technologies and the business opportunities Romania has to offer.
Since then, we have developed impressive online products and by doing so built an imposing brand. Our team is young, passionate and motivated to create amazing software solutions that make the difference, all in an awesome work environment with lots of benefits.
We are looking for smart people and we want you!"
• At least 2 years of software project management experience;
• Ability to handle multiple projects with flexible and sometimes long hours;
• People management skills & experience: managing teams of at least 4 people;
• Ability to delegate and document the status of tasks;
• Flexibility towards unexpected change requests that might arise during the lifetime of a project;
• Ability to perform within strict schedules and deadlines;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
• Adaptable and diplomatic when dealing with all parties involved in the process;
• Ability to write clear and concise technical and non-technical documentation;
• Excellent English written and communication skills;
• Web and / or gaming experience.
• Formal project management training (Agile / Scrum / etc)
• Working with remote teams
• Bachelor degree in IT;
• Strong problem solving skills;
• Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, persistence and perseverance;
• Ability to follow and work with cross-departmental and technical processes;
• Ability to persuade, encourage, motivate and defuse tension among project team whenever necessary;
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies;
• Availability for moderate travelling.
• Liaises with project owners on an ongoing basis;
• Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
• Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
• Tracks project milestones and deliverables;
• Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations;
• Defines workflows for developing and delivering projects or products, liaising with new business requirements;
• Implements new procedures or identify and correct operational flaws in existing ones.