This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs Reporting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• 2-5 years’ experience in reporting, using SQL
• Good understanding on the relational database concepts
• SQL – advanced knowledge
• Minimum level of programming C#.net
• MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) advanced
• English advanced, both written and spoken
• Develop and maintain the reporting system for the HR internal needs
• Analyze the new reporting requests
• Creating the reports by querying database or using specific BI reports
• Produce the monthly dashboards
• Maintain the MS SQL database
• A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission
• A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills
• Enthusiasm, self-confidence, innovative problem-solving skills
• Client oriented.
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships
• Professional and friendly working environment.