Regional Sales Manager - Cluj/Sibiu
The role has accountability for the full scope of Reckitt Benckiser’s commercial interaction with the customer, ranging from the development of sales strategy per customer/area to the management of promotional activities. The role requires close cross functional interaction with trade marketing, planning, marketing, logistics, finance, and IS.
The assigned area is: Maramures, Salaj, Bistrita, Cluj, Alba, Mures, Sibiu, Harghita.
- Achieve Regional targeted sales objective by brand and NR figures
- Develop coverage and call frequency plan for Region, National Distributor, Local Distributors, LKA, SMK.
- Implement RB sales strategy in the Region to National Distributor and Local Distributors through training, coaching and training on the job with sales force teams.
- Manage Local Distributors through the development and implementation of RB strategies and plans in order to maximize volume, presence and share performance. Stock level, order, payments and KPI.
- Manage Local Key Accounts through the development and implementation of RB strategies and plans in order to maximize volume, presence and share performance. Stock level, order, payments and KPI.
- Ensure In-store excellence implementation in qualitative universe (LKA & Top SMK)
- Manage budgets and assets to ensure that Regional resources are used in the most efficient and effective manner possible.
- Coordinate and manage the regional TT DL team together with DL Coordinator
- Minimum 3 years FMCG experience: Sales/KAM/ASM
- Education - Bachelor's degree ideally in a business related subject
- English - minimum conversational level
- Computer skills - MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Ability to understand sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Good analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation in order to achieve objectives
- Managing customers via 4P activities - product, price, promotion, placement
- Availability for periodic travels within the Region
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills, capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams
- Ability to think outside the box