Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Cegeka Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Accountant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
With over 4000 employees, Cegeka is one of the most important independent ICT providers in the Benelux (Belgium, the Netherlands, and Luxembourg). We help our customers with the development and implementation of applications, infrastructure, managed services, outsourcing, user support, desktop management, technical on-site support and consultancy. With our own data centers in Belgium and the Netherlands, we are ready for the future and for new business models, and so are our customers.
In addition to the offices in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, on the Romanian Market, Cegeka has two offices: one in Bucharest and one in Iasi, with more than 400 employees.
We have 3 Business Units: SOFAR – Software Factory Romania; CGMS – Cegeka Global Managed Services Center; STAID - Shared Technology and Infrastructure Delivery.
At SOFAR, our division that deals with software development, the highest number of employees consists of Java, .NET, PHP, Mobile, SharePoint, Computer Vision, Blockchain Developers, reason for which main recruitment focus for this division is also placed on similar profiles.
At CGMSC, our division that deals with infrastructure management, most of the employees are involved in support activities on various environments and technologies, among which we can identify Windows Servers, Linux/Unix, Citrix, VMware etc.
Within STAID, we provide technical support and tools’ configuration through multicultural teams (Romanian and Belgian), that work with and on Networking, Python, MSSql or various security platforms.
Are you authentic, involved, committed and eager to learn? Then you are the best fit to our team of professionals.
We are eager to meet you and answer your questions. See you soon!
The job of Junior Accountant is to provide support to Finance department activities with specific responsibility for the processing, recording, updating and reconciling accounting and fiscal information in compliance with established policies.
This person will report to Finance Business Partner.
• Graduate of Economical Sciences University, Accounting specialization
• 1-2 years of experience in Accounting
• Good knowledge of local accounting standards and fiscal legislation
• Fluent in English
• Learning oriented person
• Self motivated, committed, attentive to details, team-player
• Performs general ledger accounting functions as needed and/or assigned (e.g. general ledger, suppliers & customers invoices, expense notes, bank and petty-cash transactions, timesheets registration follow-up and validation etc.) for the purpose of ensuring that department functions are completed in an accurate and timely manner during short times of need.
• Prepares and executes payments according to the company’s procedures
• Responds to inquiries from a wide variety of sources (e.g. employees, vendors, auditors, etc.) for the purpose of facilitating communication and/or providing guidance among several parties; and providing information and/or referral for addressing inquiry.
• Reconciles a wide variety of accounting data for the purpose of maintaining accurate account balances and ensuring compliance with established accounting practices.
• Participates in meetings, trainings, workshops, etc. for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information required to perform job functions.
• Various ad hoc analysis and requests
• Involved in the annual inventory of the assets and in the process of preparing the Financial Statements, and assists auditors for the purpose of providing supporting documentation and/or information on internal or external process that is required for audit.
• Compiles a wide variety of financial information related to work assignments for the purpose of providing required documentation and/or processing information.
• Maintains a wide variety of financial information, files and records for the purpose of ensuring the availability of documentation and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines.
• Processes a wide variety of financial information for the purpose of updating and distributing information and/or complying with established accounting practices.
What we offer:
• Headquarters in the center of Bucharest (Victoriei Square)
• Flexible working environment within a dynamic team
• We leave you room to balance your work and private life - 22 days as annual vacation + additional vacation days according to the internal policies
• Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings, according to the internal policies)
• Private medical subscription, you can choose from 2 providers
• Meal tickets
• Free Gym Subscription- fitness, aerobic, pool (according to internal policies)
• Massage within the company premises
• Team events (teambuildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.)
• Relaxation room (foosball, darts, boardgames, X-box)
• Long term career development programs
• Being part of a growing organization with Belgian roots