GENERAL LEDGER WITH SPANISH, Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University degree in Economic field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in finance (Accounts Payable Processing, Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Data Analytics and Interpretation, General Ledger, Regulatory Accounting, Tax Accounting)
- English proficiency, Spanish (min B1)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines
- Team spirit
- Maintain ledgers, statements and accounts within established procedures taking appropriate action to secure or make payment, resolve discrepancies, etc.
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual/overdue items and selects the correct procedure for actions
- Analyze data from statements, ledgers, accounts, etc.
- Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances against budgets and standards
- Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries etc.
- May deal with clients and suppliers on the telephone to exchange information and clarify facts
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner
- Coordinate training and team development activities if applicable
- Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement