This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Global Technology active
View all jobs BUSINESS ANALYST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are looking for the best people to help create the next big thing in digital banking.
THE GOAL5 European Countries, 2 Challenges, 1 Team. Become part of it! Apply now and join us in managing 2 strategic ambitions at the same time. The Implementation of MiFID II Regulatory Requirements and enable our IT Landscape to transform Deutsche Bank's Business into a truly Digital Bank.
As Business Analyst within the Digital Investment Advisory Platform Team, you will be responsible for review and analysis of business requirements aiming to support the Investment Advisory Business serving Mass Affluent and Private Banking Clients across Europe. You will support the link between the business divisions and the solution providers for all aspects of identifying, implementing and maintaining solutions, as well as providing clients with accurate reporting of service and operating level agreements and KPIs.
YOUR PROFILETechnically were are looking for:
- Responsible for defining business requirements in partnership and collaboration with the business (Product Owner) and obtaining sign-off
- Responsible for creation of Themes, Epics and User Stories together with the Product Owner and updates the Product Backlog accordingly
- Reviews feasibility studies and estimates
- Responsible for defining testing requirements together with the QA & Testing Team as well as the clients
- Supports the design and conceptualization of new business solution options and articulates identified impacts and risks
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of project deliverables
- Works with Business Analysis Specialists/Managers to ensure consistent implementation of processes
- Actively supports the business strategy, plans and values, contributing to the achievement of a high performance culture. Personally contributes in an environment where people development is the number one priority
- Acts as a role model for new employees, providing help and support to facilitate early integration and assimilation of their new environment
- Highlights performance issues within the team, where appropriate, to drive for high performance
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience working in the Financial Services industry with a particular focus Retail FrontEnd Systems incl. Customer Experience Design (+5 years)
- Relevant experience in the Implementation of Regulatory Requirements within the Investment Advisory Business (especially MiFID, MiFID II or MiFIR) (+2 years)
- Relevant Experience in Retail / Private Banking Investment Advisory Business Processes in European Banking Industry (+5 years)
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project
- Stakeholders and team members
- Participated in, and be familiar with, SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies
- Excellent client-orientation and strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills reinforced by a structured problem solving ability
- Fluent in English is a must, additional languages are a plus
- Willingness to Travel is a must
- Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO I) Certification or equivalent - is a plus
- Business/Industry Certifications within the Investment Advisory / Management (e.g. Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)) is a plus