This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DB Global Technology active
View all jobs DevOps Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
About Deutsche BankWith over 80,000 employees and offices in 72 countries, Deutsche Bank is committed to being the best financial services provider in the world. An aspirational employer with the platform to lift careers to the next level, we foster a diverse, inclusive environment that encourages new ideas. An outstanding opportunity now exists for a talented professional to join our award winning team.
In 2015 DB announced the Strategy 2020 initiative. Deutsche Bank aspires to be the leading client-centric global universal bank and Strategy 2020 focuses on achieving that vision through four strategic goals: to make Deutsche Bank simpler and more efficient, less risky, better capitalised and better run with more disciplined execution.
As a part of the Bank’s COO division, the Corporate Technology CIO Group encompasses half of the functions within Deutsche Bank, including Credit and Market Risk, Compliance, Legal, Treasury, Operational Risk, Finance and Reference Data Services.
Our people are agile, dedicated and committed. Join us and you will become part of a culture that nurtures talent, embraces diversity and rewards outstanding performance.
The Application & Release Management team within Credit Risk IT, sits horizontally over the project delivery teams of Credit Risk, providing centralized governance and shared services across the department. Its’ main functional areas encompass Release and Deployment Management, Technology Management and Compliance Management.The DevOps Engineer will join the Application Management Team of Credit Risk, and will be task with contributing to the implementation of the Continuous Delivery strategy of the Credit Risk department with a focus on the CRAFT program which aims to deliver the next generation Credit Risk platform for the Bank.
The role would ideally suit a passionate technologist, with broad development experience across the SDLC and a focus on DevOps practices and mind-set.
- Maintains and supports the development infrastructure and environments
- Creates and/or integrates systems, utilities and scripts to automate deployment and monitoring of builds and environments
- Creates and/or integrates systems to present the build and deploy KPIs
- Defines build, continuous integration and deployment standards and ensures adherence to them
- Liaise with IAAS and PAAS service provides within the Bank to enhance their offerings
- Liaising with other technical areas, conducting technology research, and evaluating software required for maintaining the development environment.
Job RequirementsEducation / Qualifications: Educated to degree level
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Solid understanding of infrastructure and platform components included but not limited to:
- Linux Operating Systems and Shell Scripting
- Oracle Databases
- Oracle WebLogic / Tomcat Application Servers
- Monitoring solutions (Geneos / Nagios etc.)
- Good knowledge of TeamCity, GIT/BitBucket, JIRA
- Experience with tooling across the SDLC:
- Sonar, Crucible
- JIRA, HP ALM, HP UFT
- Confluence, Nexus, Artifactory
- Good scripting knowledge (shell scripting, python etc)
- Good knowledge of testing and deployment automation frameworks and tools
- Experience in building / supporting Continuous Delivery pipelines
- Development experience in Java and/or JS frameworks
- Experience with IBM UrbanCode Deploy
- Knowledge of DevOps configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Docker
- Able to adjust to rapidly changing priorities of delivery;
- Able to work efficiently with colleagues in multiple regions;
- Comfortable interacting directly with a broad spectrum of stakeholders in multiple regions;
- Willing to collaborate across domains, for efficiency in technology sharing and reuse;