Senior/Regular SAP Business Objects
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Luxoft Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior/Regular SAP Business Objects active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Leading Provider of High-End Software Development Services
Luxoft Holding, Inc. (NYSE:LXFT US) is a leading provider of software development services and innovative IT solutions to a global client base consisting primarily of large multinational corporations.
Luxoft builds long-lasting partnerships with more than 130 clients by providing seasoned business and technology professionals, software imagineers, who deliver high-quality, innovative technology solutions that fit the client’s needs.
The Company develops its solutions and delivers its services from 24 dedicated delivery centers worldwide. It has over 9,500 employees across 27 offices in 15 countries in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is incorporated in Tortola, British Virgin Islands, has its operating headquarters office in Zug, Switzerland and is listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
With 1400 employees on board, Luxoft Romania works on delivering high quality product engineering and application development services. Luxoft Romania focuses on three main technology verticals: Automotive, Financial and Telecom.
Working at Luxoft
Luxoft’s renowned reputation and corporate culture, in addition to the abundance of talent in the regions where the company operates, all enhances Luxoft’s ability to attract and retain some of the most proactive and experienced IT professionals in the industry.
Luxoft offers candidates the opportunity to work in niche areas, to fully participate in the development of products marketed directly from its own laboratories, and to be exposed to international projects from top industries.
For more information, please visit: http://www.luxoft.com.
This is a development role and will involve working closely with the Analyst and Architecture team members to deliver a platform to enable the delivery of an initial reporting capability for the new Risk platform in the bank. The candidate will be expected to specialize in Business Objects as the tool of choice, and will be responsible for
• maintenance of the Business Objects universe.
• the creation of a specified reporting using Business Objects Web Intelligence.
• delivery of a reporting capability that will allow the end user to navigate the universe to self build reports.
• Experience of developing in SAP Business Objects 4.x, building universes and reports/dashboards, applications including Web Intelligence, Analysis and Design Studio/Dashboards
• Strong general background in Business Intelligence and Data Wareshouse implementations
• Experience of delivering in a financial services environment would be desirable
• Team player attitude
• Good communication skills and good English (must have)