Tax Accounting and Reporting System Expert for EU Accounting SSC
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei GSC active
View all jobs Tax Accounting and Reporting System Expert for EU Accounting SSC active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions. Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers. Our telecom network equipment, IT products and solutions, and smart devices are used in 170 countries and regions. With annual sales revenue of USD39.6 billion in 2013, Huawei ranked 285th on the Global Fortune 500.Requirements
- graduate in finance and/or accounting 、information system management
- Good control of English, including commerce & accounting in both speaking and writing
- more than 3 year’s accountant experience
- Work experience: at least 5 years in Accounting or tax IT system area
- Good experience in an ERP System. If Oracle: ++
- Experience in E2E accounting process and be familiar with business process
- Experience in Oracle、 SAP or “big four” will be ++
- ACCA will be ++
- Good project management experience
- Good computer skills (At least MS Office)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work under time and activities pressure, when necessary
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks
- Able to act as coordinator to fulfill common tasks
- Available for business trips will be an opportunity (not mandatory)
- Any other European language will be an asset
- Analytical skill
- Influence by communication
- Active learning
- Adaptable, team player and collaboration
- Drive to achieve
- Breakthrough thinking
- Customer insight
- Technical expertise on accounting field.
The position will be within Subsidiary Financial Report management Department of the European region Shared Service Center of the Company and will get an assignment for one or more European subsidiaries accounting jobs, using a specific Chart of Accounts and following some specific procedures and accounting policies, mainly on IFRS to produce Group Reporting, and to produce local Statutory Report upon local European country GAAP in subsidiary level (including tax computation and booking).
Supporting ERP system is built on Oracle Applications – Financial Suite.
Main responsibility regards the reporting external compliance, following the applicable local GAAP and providing support to local financial staff for specific reporting, but the accountant needs firstly to understand the group accounting practice and get familiar with company’s processes.
The candidate will get training regarding both company accounting policy and ERP, as well as about local specific requirements.
Job will be based in Bucharest office, but some business trips for 1 to 4 weeks abroad might be required, usually no more than 2 month per year.
Reporting deadlines are very strict and a careful work planning and execution is required.
- Lead Huawei’s HTP and oracle HFM/SLA project implement and solution in SSC level, Control the risk and make sure high quality Financial statement
- Develop and manage to improve ability of SSC Subsidiary Financial Report Mgmt Dept employees
- Optimize and manage the tax IT system and statutory report system, Be responsibility with streamline all accounting process and integration 、optimize the process ,support to output high quality efficient report and good control
- As a contact person with HQ and other parties regarding IT system optimization
- Actively involve in department projects related to activity efficiency and quality improvement.
Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure.
A competitive salary and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company