Senior Sales Accountant (Revenue and cost accountant)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Senior Sales Accountant (Revenue and cost accountant) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.Requirements
- Education: degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Good control of English, including commercial & accounting in both speaking and writing.
- Proven senior accounting experience: at least 4 years in accounting area.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Excellent Organizational skills: general organizing, planning, time management, scheduling, coordinating resources and meeting deadlines.
- Familiar with working knowledge of manufacturing/trading in the electronics industry will be an asset.
- Familiar with sales revenue and cost recognition accounting, telecommunications industry accounting.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills, If have Visual FoxPro program skill or SQL skill will be ++; Experience in an ERP System will be a +. If Oracle: ++.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Good communication skills and team work spirit.
- Available for business trips.
The position will be within Sales Accounting Department of the European Region Shared Service Center of the Company. The position requires a strong understanding of systems, data analysis, databases and Excel skills to ensuring the integrity of accounting information when recording, verifying and reconciling daily transactions. The Senior Sales Accountant will need to interpret, present, and explain complex accounting issues to various internal business partners and external auditors, and must be able to develop and manage processes. Must possess a very solid understanding of the revenue recognition guidance and have a demonstrated ability to apply such guidance in a fast paced corporate environment. The Senior Sales Accountant is responsible for reviewing contracts, revenue recognition, and assisting in technical issues. This role will assist with the review and streamlining of current processes and controls within Revenue Accounting.
Specific areas of job description includes the following:
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results;
- Review various financial accountings;
- Edit business processes and operation guides;
- Offer solutions to general accounting requirements;
- Actively detect and analyze the problems found in the accounting process;
- Offer optimization schemes and push the execution of the schemes;
- Carry out the discussion results;
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures;
- Provide technical support and advice on management;
- Correctly understand the accounting policies, financial systems and processes of the company;
- Master the professional knowledge and operation skills of the present module;
- Work as a mentor for new employees. Instruct new employees to execute routine accounting;
- Skillfully deploy all tasks of the present module;
- Accomplish multiple or complicated business;
- Represent the present module to participate in the business discussions on inter-module accounting projects and carry
out the discussion results;
- Knowledge and understanding of other SSC departments operations, accounting flow, connections with SA module;
- Understanding of FS package information and significance;
- Independently complete relatively complicated financial accounting, and prepare reports or business reports;
Professional and Personal Development - We develop the skills of our people through individual on-the-job coaching, world-class corporate and functional trainings and international exposure.
A competitive salary and the opportunity to develop in a fast growing company