Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Architect active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart System, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
• Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
• Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
• Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
• Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
• Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
• Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
• Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
• Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, scalability, performance, reliability etc
• Proven experience as software architect
• Experience in software development (integrated web&mobile applications) and coding in various languages, including Java
• Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
• Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
• Understanding of software quality assurance principles
• Familiarity with software integration would be considered a plus
• A technical mindset with great attention to detail
• High quality organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
A great software architect has a strong technical background and excellent IT skills. They are experienced in designing and possess ability to develop a unified vision for software characteristics and functions.
The goal is to provide a framework for the development of a software or system that will result in high quality IT solutions.