Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IT Smart Systems active.
Vezi toate job-urile UX Designer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Is it important to you to create an application that will benefit millions of people? At IT Smart Systems, you are empowered to do your best! You will work with an extraordinary team to create applications using the newest and latest technologies.
We hire talented coding professionals who are looking to advance their careers. You will have the most opportunities to grow and develop your career while using the skills that you have obtained thus far.
IT Smart Systems is a Romanian company established in 2009 in order to create a common, stronger brand for a group of companies which evolved since 2002 in tight cooperation in the areas of services delivery and business development.
Currently IT Smart Systems is regional brand with services delivery centers in Romania and Moldova and sales partners all around Europe, from UK to Ukraine.
With a professional team of 100+ IT experts (J2EE Developers, Process Server, MQ, Message Broker, Software Testers, Business Analysts) located in Bucharest and Chisinau, IT Smart Systems provides IT consulting, software development, implementation and support services. IT Smart Systems portfolio includes software from leading vendors (IBM, Oracle, Symantec, etc.), industry-specific applications and custom developed solutions for Telecom, eCommerce, Finance, Retail, Utilities, and Public Sectors.
• At least 3 years' experience in UCD or a user experience design role
• Excellent organisational and presentation skills
• Excellent knowledge of relevant software (Axure, Omnigraffle or any others at your choice).
• Work as part of a cross discipline, agile team
• Utilise qualitative and quantitative data, from user testing, web analytics, customer support, MVT testing, focus groups etc. To deliver actionable insights and recommendations
• Write/create relevant documentation if necessary, which may include personas, wireframes, flowcharts and usability test results as a way of supporting recommendations
• Champion usability and accessibility standards
The UX designer is responsible for almost all digital output of our new project. This includes a responsive portal with millions of users. We are looking for a talented UX designer who can help build on this success.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the UX Designer will be responsible for assisting in the development of intuitive, engaging and efficient user experiences across desktop, tablet and mobile.