Consultant - Advisory
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs KPMG Romania active
View all jobs Consultant - Advisory active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Who we are?
You have the opportunity to be part of the most wanted Big4 to work for! That’s right, you can find us in The 2016 Most Desired Employers Survey powered by Catalyst.
Apart from this, you will be offered amazing professional challenges, excellent chances to test your academic knowledge, invaluable industry understanding and on-the-job learning from our experts as well as adventurous career possibilities!
Your benefits and your career path can be flexible to match your own priorities.
If you decide to join us, we will do our best to support you in achieving your full potential and help you to be part of our high performance culture.
• Minimum 1-2 years experience in accounting, preferably in a Big 4 firms/ leading Romanian bookkeeping/tax firm.
• Good knowledge of Romanian accounting requirements and of International Financial Reporting Standards.
• ACCA qualification in progress would be a plus.
• Ability to communicate accurately and efficiently in English – advanced level.
• Strong knowledge and experience of standard office IT applications (Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
• Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills.
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Self-motivated person, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment.
• Strong team work spirit.
We assist clients during the conversion to IFRS by providing the appropriate resources, knowledge and practical support. We have a wide experience in supporting IFRS implementation for companies in various economic sectors, including banks, insurance companies, investment funds, as well as companies in telecom, oil and gas, real estate, and multiple other sectors.
We cooperate with regulatory and supervisory authorities on the development of new accounting regulations as part of the convergence project of statutory accounting principles to IFRS. Our accounting professionals also help customers achieve compliance with accounting regulations in force and ensure that accounting operations match the objectives of the business.
As part of our team, you will be involved in a diversified range of accounting advisory projects, including but not limited to preparation of IFRS and local GAAP financial statements, accounting advices on various topics, generation of new ideas and accounting solutions, gap analysis vs. new accounting standards, regulations and guidelines issued by local and European authorities.