Advanced Purchasing Engineer - TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Advanced Purchasing Engineer - TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Create and drive implementation of measures for the reduction of material costs for Business Unit;
* Identify projects which will have changes and work together with the dedicated Re-Design To Cost team on saving potentials;
* Identify measures for material price reduction;
* Drive implementation of identified potentials within the projects;
* Track and report results and status of measures on a monthly base;
* Support on improvement programs of identified saving potentials;
* Support on serial production topics from purchased parts for the NAFTA region (e. g. tooling replacement / refurbishment, material shortage);
* Support resourcing activities upon Category Manager request;
* Support introduction of risk-mitigation measures to running projects upon request;
* Align with Category Manager regarding component strategy.
* Bachelor's degree - MBA is a plus;
* 3 years experience in automotive purchasing;
* Negotiation skills;
* Excellent communication skills, especially English fluently;
* Global team experience.
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance);
* Benefits Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in both Technical and Leadership Area);
* International Work Environment & Travelling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.