Junior Java Developer – Common API
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Java Developer – Common API active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ING Romania is part of ING Group, a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. We draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments.
ING Romania was established in 1994 and pioneered the local banking industry, bringing new products and services for local corporates. In 2004, it extended services to individual clients, with an innovative banking model – ING Self’Bank. Today, ING Romania has over 1,100,000 individual active clients and ING Home’Bank is rated as the best digital banking application.
ING Software Development Center in Bucharest, is a global hub for technology & innovation, developing scalable IT solutions across ING, in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets etc. Now a key Transformer in the field of technology, ING Software Development Center started as a Profile Center of Excellence, but has rapidly grown into a global hub and the main provider of IT solutions for ING Group. The hub was opened in 2015 and it is currently working with 11 countries.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
• knowledge of Java 7
• familiar with web-services technologies SOAP and REST, XML/JSON
• experience/knowledge about XML, specifically XSLT/XPath is a strong plus
• experience/knowledge about Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) and Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) is a plus
• knowledge about key concerns addressed by an Enterprise Service Bus (e.g. Apache Synapse) is a plus
• eager to learn and take part in working proof of concepts to support API design decisions and system performance/reliability gains
• interested in data structures modeling
Will be part of a project-based team, with assignments addressing mainly, but not exclusively, API design and implementation.