Junior Java Developer – Common API
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ING Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Java Developer – Common API active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are a global financial institution with a strong European base, we draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base.
Our customers are at the heart of what we do and our purpose is to empower people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.
As a frontrunner in the transformation of banking and a company that puts technology at its heart, ING is present in Romania through two entities: ING Bank and ING Software Development Center.
Being the first international financial institution that entered the local market after the fall of the communist regime, ING pioneered the banking industry in Romania and brought innovation to life for local customers.
In 1998, ING entered the local market by offering solely corporate banking & investment banking services but in 2004, it extend its services through the Retail division, thus turning into a universal bank.
In 2015, ING decided to open in Bucharest a global hub for technology & innovation, developing IT solutions across ING Group in areas such as Core Banking, Big Data, Financial Markets, Data Management, Touch Point Architecture and many more.
• knowledge of Java 7
• familiar with web-services technologies SOAP and REST, XML/JSON
• experience/knowledge about XML, specifically XSLT/XPath is a strong plus
• experience/knowledge about Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) and Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) is a plus
• knowledge about key concerns addressed by an Enterprise Service Bus (e.g. Apache Synapse) is a plus
• eager to learn and take part in working proof of concepts to support API design decisions and system performance/reliability gains
• interested in data structures modeling
Will be part of a project-based team, with assignments addressing mainly, but not exclusively, API design and implementation.