Level 2 IT Support Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Teamnet International active
View all jobs Level 2 IT Support Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Established in 2001, Teamnet Group is one of the most important IT&C integrators in Romania, as well as an influential mentality change advocate in the region's countries. As part of our experts’ team you will play a big part in changing the today’s society into the society of tomorrow.
Join us now!
• University degree – Mathematics or IT profile;
• At least 2 years previous equivalent professional experience;
• Experience in technical support (managing custom or enterprise applications);
• Experience managing and troubleshooting Operating Systems: Windows Server, Linux, AIX (is an advantage);
• Experience writing and analyzing database scripts: Oracle/Microsoft SQL/DB2 (is an advantage);
• Basic networking skills;
• Basic technical expertise managing web servers: IIS/Apache;
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills;
• Responsible, organized and able to work with deadlines;
• Collaborative and team player.
• Analyze and solve service requests and incidents received from first level of support or other technical teams;
• Provide remote technical assistance or on site, if required;
• Identify bugs and escalate them to development teams;
• Monitor system’s health and processes, take proactive measures in order to ensure agreed uptime and project KPI’s;
• Update the knowledge base with workarounds for known errors or bugs and operational procedures;
• Manage deployment process on production systems;
• Provide technical advice on Incident, Problem and Change Management processes.