This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Randstad Romania SRL active
View all jobs Customer Support active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
Back in 1960, the world of Randstad was no more than one old bicycle, two student rooms and 500 Dutch guilders. They believed that the labor market could be different. Within ten years, Randstad had established branches in four countries, and has now become one of the most recognized recruitment agencies in the world.
We are looking for:
- very good communication skills;
- persuasion and influencing skills;
- patience, empathy and strong desire for success.
You will be responsible with:
Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
We are offering:
1. English and Italian Speakers (2000 - 2200 net salary; the working schedule is from 11:00am to 08:00 pm, Monday to Friday)
2. English and French Speakers (2400 - 2500 net salary; the working schedule is from 11:00am to 08:00 pm, Monday to Friday)
3. English Speakers (around 1800net salary; the working schedule is from 04:00pm to 12:00 am, Monday to Friday/ 11:00 am to 08:00 pm, Monday to Friday)