Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile EOS KSI Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Case Manager_Cluj active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Imobiliare - Real Estate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) is part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany, The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. EOS Romania has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS KSI Romania’s, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.
You can find more about us on: www.eos-ksi.ro.
• University degree
• At least 1.5 years of experience in debt collection (bank / financial institution/Judicial Executor Office would be a plus)
• Extensive knowledge of the residential market
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Result and problem solving orientation
• Practical-minded, dynamic
• Having a valid driving license type B.
• Analyzing every case and establishing the best solutions for the collection procedure to maximize the results and to achieve the objectives in accordance with strategy;
• Negotiation of the plan/program of debt recovery (such as: contacting the debtor, identifying the reasons for lack of payment, analyzing of the capacity and willingness of the debtor to reimburse the debts, monitoring the implementation of payment plans);
• Field activity – meeting with debtors/guarantors (identifying all relevant information about the debtor/the property that is to be visited);
• Coordinating the collateral sale process in the assigned portfolio by prospecting the residential market and follow up on the leads in order to complete the sale of the assets;
• Monitoring and support the legal procedures related to the debtors/guarantors and the assets in the assigned portfolio.
• Attractive salary package including bonuses based on performance, medical subscription, meal tickets;
• Mobile phone.