A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
• Previous experience in an IT Recruitment position
• Experience of Direct Sourcing gained in technology sector
• Expertise in candidate sourcing, including internet and off line database searches
• Networking skills / Social Networking knowledge
• Previous experience in a permanent recruitment team (in-house/agency)
• Demonstrable Client Management skills
• Delivery of large volume of requirements 30+ and prioritize work accordingly
• Business standard English
• Achieve Excellent Customer Satisfaction results and exceed the Customer’s expectations
• Direct Sourcing - the role holder will work with Resourcers to source from direct channels
• Relationship Management: Use effective communication techniques to build strong relationships through regular face to face or telephone reviews with: Client managers, Stakeholders, External Candidates, Preferred Suppliers, Support Centre and Pontoon management
• Qualify vacancy with the Hiring Manager, agreeing shortlist criteria, screening criteria and interview process
• Devise individual recruitment strategy campaigns agreeing key milestones and timelines
• Establish the appropriate recruitment method to source the best candidates ensuring the relevant client recruitment targets are met
• Prepare Job Advert copy & actual posting of roles to careers site/external job boards
• Pre-screen candidates to produce shortlist and, where required, long lists.
• Prepare candidates for interview
• Assisting the managers in highlighting strengths and weaknesses of short-listing and providing support to managers interviewing candidates
• Initiate psychometric tests as required
• Provide objective feedback to candidates and suppliers post interview
• Manage the offer process for successful candidates
• Close the requisition