This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Recruitment Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
• Previous experience in a recruiting coordinator role in a corporate environment
• Experience with scheduling interviews, processing offers, and travel arrangements
• Must be able to work independently, and manage multiple projects with changing priorities
• Excellent English skills
• Strong administrative/problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and follow up with sense of urgency on all matters
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of executive management
• Ability to handle confidential matters and information
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
• Bachelor Degree preferred
* The initial contract will be on determined period, with possibility of prolongation!
• Serve as a Recruiting Coordinator supporting the recruiters with all administrative projects
• Track and report applicant & interview data;
Maintain recruitment records in accordance with firm regulations;
• Effectively handle a high volume of offers and associated administrative duties
• Manage the flow of candidates through the recruitment process from scheduling to on-boarding
• Initiate background checks and results among new hires