Buyer for Non-Production Materials - Purchasing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Buyer for Non-Production Materials - Purchasing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. The Automotive Group with its three divisions Chassis & Safety (sales of approx. €8.4 billion in 2015, roughly 40.000 employees), Powertrain (sales of approx. €7.1 billion in 2015, roughly 35,400 employees) and Interior (sales of approx. €8.2 billion in 2015, roughly 40,500 employees) achieved sales of approximately €23.7 billion in 2015. The Automotive Group is present in more than 170 locations worldwide. As a partner to the automotive and commercial vehicle industry, it develops and produces innovative products and systems for a modern automotive future in which cars provide individual mobility and driving pleasure consistent with driving safety, environmental responsibility, and cost-efficiency.
* Clarifies technical and commercial requirements together with the requester and the supplier.
* Negotiates terms to guarantee the best conditions for acquisition of materials and services, by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
* Negotiates Non-Conformance Costs.
* Prepares and concludes standard contracts by respecting procurement process, procedures and legal requirements.
* Processes Shopping Carts and sends Purchase Orders to the suppliers.
* Ensures PO/contract tracking, by maintaining permanent contact with the suppliers and the requesters and guarantees supplies.
* Consults internal customers for information regarding provision of materials/services and purchasing constraints, in his/her area of responsibility.
* Prepares standard reports to make results transparent and control purchasing activities on a results oriented basis.
* Performs regular market surveys, as well as surveys for new requested materials/services.
* Plans and organizes workshops and events, internally and with the suppliers.
* University degree in Economics.
* Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience.
* English Language knowledge - mandatory.
* Knowledge of Contract Law, Procurement process knowledge.
* Negotiation skills.
* Customer focus, Communication Skills, Initiative, Ability to Analyze.
* MS Office knowledge is mandatory.
* SAP knowledge is a plus.
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.