Enterprise TAC UCC Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei GOC active.
Vezi toate job-urile Enterprise TAC UCC Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
What we request from you on a personal level:
• Strong, motivated and responsible
• Solution focused
• Customer focused and good communication skill
• Open minded
• English speaking and writing (other languages are a plus)
Technical experience and educational background needed:
• Familiar with VoIP, SIP, H323, RTP
• Basic exposure to SS7, PRA, PSTN, ISDN.
• Windows Server and Linux Suse Server installation, operation and maintenance
• Basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL database
• Basic knowledge of IP network (TCP/IP)
• Unified Communication concepts
• More than 1 year of work experience in system integration or telecommunication field will be an advantage.
You also have an advantage if:
• You have a diploma in Telecommunication
• You have worked with Video Conference systems or the Unified Communication area
• You have VoIP certifications
• You can speak any of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian, German.
What we offer:
• Motivational salary package.
• Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products.
• Life time learning environment and tools.
• Hands-on experience and lab testing.
• Great amount of Product Documentation.
• Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world.
• Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge Base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community.
• Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer on-site support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products).
• Young and motivated team that will you will be a part of.
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Support Engineers for the Unified Communications and Collaboration product line. You have the chance to join a team of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team that will handle customer service requests from all Europe for our Unified Communications products ( U2980, U1980, eSpace 7950, IP Phones, IPCC, VC-TP and much more).