GSDC Telecom Software Services Support Engineer BO AMS
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Huawei GOC active.
Vezi toate job-urile GSDC Telecom Software Services Support Engineer BO AMS active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Huawei is a global leader of ICT solutions, whose vision is to enrich life through communication.
Continuously innovating based on customer needs, we are committed to enhancing customer experiences and creating maximum value for telecom carriers, enterprises, and consumers.
Among our customers are 45 of the world's top 50 telecom operators and one third of the world’s population uses Huawei technologies. Huawei is active in more than 170 countries and has over 150,000 employees of which more than 70,000 are engaged in research and development (R&D).
We are diverse, and we embrace it. With us you have the opportunity to work in a dynamic, multinational environment with more than 150 nationalities worldwide. We seek and reward talent.
Join us for Building a Better Connected World!
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science/Telecommunication or other related technical field, equivalent certifications and relevant experience
- Good understanding of telecom network and services.
- Understanding of technical support operation model and processes.
- Knowledge about monitoring Systems.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux/Oracle database.
- Experience on Telecom/IT support will be a plus
- Network and storage skills is an advantage
- English fluency - effective written and oral communicator.
- Fluency in French constitutes a plus
- Strong and motivated, responsible and initiative personality
- Solution oriented
- Customer focused and good communication skill
- Good team working and communication skills
Responsibilities / Acomplishments
- Provide BSS & VAS products first/second level technical operation support to our valuable customer, including system monitoring, alarm handing, incident acknowledgement and incident troubleshooting and ticket management.
- Support offshore transition projects, and be involved in the knowledge transfer & sharing.
- Testing and deployment of software/hardware solution changes.