Quality Team Leader-Electronics Manufacturing TSR
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Quality Team Leader-Electronics Manufacturing TSR active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €33.3 billion in 2013, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 178,000 employees in 49 countries. The Chassis & Safety Division develops and produces electronic and hydraulic brake and chassis control systems, sensors, driver assistance systems, air bag control systems, washer systems and electronic air suspension systems. Its core competence is the integration of active and passive driving safety into ContiGuard®.
For our Quality department we search a passionate and experienced person eager to lead our team.
* Participate in defining objectives and strategies for Quality team;
* Management and supervision for the team, assigning tasks in accordance with process requirements, timeframe and quality requirements;
* Active participation in defining and improving processes, methods, technologies and tools used by the team;
* Responsible for the budget;
* Provision of all department quality related costs for the calculation and budgetary purposes;
* Active participation in the department's management team activities;
* Responsible for all the department quality KPI's;
A mentor will support you to take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University degree;
* Electronics knowledge is a plus;
* Experience in Team Leading;
* Experience in Project Management;
* Knowledge of specific manufacturing and test processes;
* Knowledge of specific quality methods;
* Knowledge in handling and administration of analysis equipment;
* Knowledge in testing methods;
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
* Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
* International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
* Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.