Test Engineer (Networking & Customization)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Flex active.
Vezi toate job-urile Test Engineer (Networking & Customization) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Our manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. We also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
Your needed skills:
• You should have University degree in IT
• Networking Experience is prefered;
• Working experience in technical areas – programming(C++, Visual Basic),
networking(sub neting, dhcp, tftp), Windows and Linux system operation &
• Knowledge about virtualization (Virtual machines) installation and configuration.
• Capacity to develop or modify simple programs;
• Advanced English language knowledge and very good MS Office skills;
• You should be a team player with very good collaboration and communication
abilities, well organized, able to prioritize.
Specifically, you will:
• Initiate and implement actions for continuous monitoring and improvement of
testing processes, minimize test equipment downtime in accordance with
customer requirements, technical specifications of equipment and
• Prepare maintenance instructions for equipment test and check its correct
functionality in accordance with customer requirements, internal procedures and
the manufacturer’s instructions;
• Keep test programs updated, initiate actions to meet the test requirements and
specifications from customers, ensuring backup; Provide testing and inspection
activities, reports to CFT and customers; you manage inventory of spare parts and
take action to reduce spare parts costs;
• Track efficiency of testing and monitoring indicators in the responsibility areas;
you participate in analysis, interact
with other engineering groups and customer for solving technical problems;