Internship - Junior Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nokia active
View all jobs Internship - Junior Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Your role will consist in:
· Writing the program codes and producing specifications
· Working closely with analysts, designers and test engineers
· Reviewing current systems, presenting ideas for system improvements, including refactoring
· Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
· You will have the opportunity to work in a young team, eager to learn, experience and become stronger.
· We are working in agile way, focusing on most important and relevant features.
· passion, positive attitude, engagement and desire to take over challenging assignments as part of a team, making things WORK
· willing to contribute with creative, out-of-the-box solutions, to problems arising in a dynamic environment, under high market pressure
· quick learner and adaptive to change in directions
· C++11 knowledge, Boost
· object-oriented skills, knowledge of design patterns
· software quality metrics, static code analyzer
· black-box testing and white-box testing for state machines
· understanding Agile development methodologies: test driven development, continuous integration, code coverage.