Network Call Entry Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ZTE Services Romania active
View all jobs Network Call Entry Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
- Bachelor degree / Students in their final year of bachelor's studies ( Telecom / IT - preferred ) ;
- Knowledge in telecom technical domains;
- Very good command of German and English;
- Able to work independently and efficiently;
- Ability to multi task with ease and professionalism;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required;
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized;
- Available to work in 24x7 shift rosters.
- 24x7 real telephone support for field service professionals;
- Perform sign-in, sign-out for field technicians and check remotely the equipment state;
- Escalate incidents to other departments, when requested;
- Perform remote interventions on equipment, if needed / requested;
- Provide services fully compliant with the Working Level Agreements (WLA);
- Provide support, including procedural documentation;
- Provide ticket documentation and dispatching according to incident requirements;
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals.