Financial and Billing Analyst - German Speaker (Job number #1582379)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Hewlett Packard Enterprise active
View all jobs Financial and Billing Analyst - German Speaker (Job number #1582379) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Knowledge of & experience in order management, invoicing & customer relationship management
• English & German Fluency
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail & numeric ability
• Understands order & invoicing requirements as part of the E2E process in support of the account & the customer
• Skilled in the use of a variety of business tools including Excel, Access, SQL & a variety of HP applications used for order entry & invoicing, including COMPASS & CiT
• Ability to translate contract text into billing formulas
• Ability to work with all levels of management and across organizations globally
• Ability to work effectively in diverse, foreign and multi-cultural environments.
• Leadership and motivational skills in large, cross-cultural teams.
• Knowledge of & experience in project management
• Ability to cope with peak workloads, short deadlines, and significant pressure.
• Self-starter who can work independently and propose, plan and execute tasks through to completion
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Learning does not only happen through training. Relationships are among the most powerful ways for people to learn and grow, and this is part of our HPE culture. In addition to working alongside talented colleagues, you will have many opportunities to learn through coaching and stretch assignment opportunities. You’ll be guided by feedback and support to accelerate your learning and maximize your knowledge. We also have a “reverse mentoring” program which allows us to share our knowledge and strengths across our multi-generation workforce.
The Finance team at HPE provides world class decision support driving profitable growth and exceptional shareholder value through our commitment to operational excellence, people development, and innovation. We provide accurate and timely financial information meeting the company’s regulatory and fiduciary responsibilities with unwavering integrity.
In the Finance division, our reporting and controlling teams are working on tasks like asset management, financial integration of mergers and acquisitions, as well as USGAAP-reporting. Our objective is to display all business activities in a financially correct and transparent manner.
Consumption and Invoicing Specialist - German Speaker
• Acts as the primary client interface regarding all volumetric invoicing matters. Together with other Finance representative, is key stakeholder by leading client invoicing team, directly supporting the volumetric billing process, by tracking, monitoring and analyzing volumetric/consumption data provided by Service Delivery to ensure a timely and repeatable process for volumetric driven invoicing and reporting as per contractual requirements.
• In close coordination with Order to Invoicing Support will be fully conversant with & where necessary effectively operate all processes, policies and tools associated with the client invoicing and reporting within Consumption management e.g. COMPASS
• Works effectively & in a close teaming relationship with other member of the Account Start-up teams, ensuring effective handovers where required & a smooth transition to an On-going FAM delivery model
• Acts as the primary Client interface for all invoicing activities with particular focus on volumetric invoicing
• Manage Client expectations and communications in regards to invoice contents and supporting documentation
• Work closely with business and customer to identify and implement process improvements.
• Act as the Account’s Single Point of Contact for Consumption based reporting, Account internal as well as towards the customer
• Supervises the operational processes agreed with the customer on the data definition, collection and implementation"