Hardware Development Engineer R&D Automotive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Flex active
View all jobs Hardware Development Engineer R&D Automotive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Flex operation in Timisoara serves customers in the automotive, medical, industrial and networking market sectors, having more than 4000 employees. Our manufacturing capabilities include printed circuit board assembly, new product introduction, box-build and high level system assembly. We also provide a full range of clean room product assembly for medical disposable devices.
Get ready to apply if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Electronics/ Mechatronics) or equivalent experience in Hardware Design in Automotive;
• Previous experience in designing energy management systems and high power DC-DC converters is a great plus
• Previous experience in developing electronic modules for automotive applications is preferred;
• Ideally you have knowledge of automotive relevant processes (e.g. VDA maturity model, V-Model), functional technologies & processes;
• Soft Skills: Customer Orientation, Learning Agility, Adaptable.
• Languages: English – business fluent.
• Elaborate the concepts and simulations and development of electronic control units (ECU) according to the Flex quality standards, work procedures and process instructions.
• Elaborate the electronic hardware concepts based on customer specifications as technical background for a quote. You will also cooperate with the respective customer.
• Prepare the technical performance specifications.
• Test and document the Hardware/Software units and verify the compliance with the customer specifications.
• As part of a project team you will take responsibility for successful product launches in schedule.
• Implement the changes within the above described context.
• Should be willing to travel to visit our international customers for project meetings or to provide technical support, but not more than 20% of your working time.
• As a job holder are jointly responsible for the achievement of project objectives like functionality, time line, cost and quality.