Hardware Development Engineer R&D Automotive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Flex active
View all jobs Hardware Development Engineer R&D Automotive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.Requirements
Get ready to apply if you have:
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Electronics/ Mechatronics) or equivalent experience in Hardware Design in Automotive;
• Previous experience in designing energy management systems and high power DC-DC converters is a great plus
• Previous experience in developing electronic modules for automotive applications is preferred;
• Ideally you have knowledge of automotive relevant processes (e.g. VDA maturity model, V-Model), functional technologies & processes;
• Soft Skills: Customer Orientation, Learning Agility, Adaptable.
• Languages: English – business fluent.
• Elaborate the concepts and simulations and development of electronic control units (ECU) according to the Flex quality standards, work procedures and process instructions.
• Elaborate the electronic hardware concepts based on customer specifications as technical background for a quote. You will also cooperate with the respective customer.
• Prepare the technical performance specifications.
• Test and document the Hardware/Software units and verify the compliance with the customer specifications.
• As part of a project team you will take responsibility for successful product launches in schedule.
• Implement the changes within the above described context.
• Should be willing to travel to visit our international customers for project meetings or to provide technical support, but not more than 20% of your working time.
• As a job holder are jointly responsible for the achievement of project objectives like functionality, time line, cost and quality.