Trainee Program (IT Software)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Visma Software active
View all jobs Trainee Program (IT Software) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Visma is the leading provider of business software and services for accounting and administration. The group comprises five business areas which are Visma Software, Visma BPO, Visma Commerce Solutions, Visma Retail and Visma Projects & Consulting. As one of few suppliers yet to combine software and BPO, Visma has been a Nordic and European consolidator as the products and services have become increasingly popular among the company�s more than 340 000 customers. Today, Visma is known for developing leading software solutions and high-quality services for satisfied customers in combination with financial strength and solid growth. The objective is to make the customers more efficient and competitive through freedom of choice between software solutions and outsourcing services. Total group revenues for 2011 were NOK 5 142 million.Requirements
Qualifications for the position:
- Master's or bachelor's degree in computer science (recently completed or final year)
- Strong professional skills and good academic results
- Experience with one or more of following technologies: ◦ C#/Java/Ruby
- Good spoken and written language skills in English
- Can work flexible time at Visma office Timisoara, Romania
- You are structured, team-oriented and genuinely interested in software development.
Responsibilities can include:
- Participation in development team and definition technical objectives
- Modeling architectural design
- Participate in architecture and code reviews
- Writing system requirement specifications
- Implementing and testing improvements
- Keeping up to date on new technologies, methods, and tools
Visma Trainee Program consists of a 6 month flexible time work period in Visma in an international environment. You will work on a project with close follow-up of your mentor. An important part of the program is to become familiar with Visma's products, technologies and development methods and processes so that you can make use of this and contribute in your future work at Visma. At the end of the program you can apply for a permanent position in Visma. Aim with the program is to give you experience in a professional and international company. You will learn software processes and work in a team with highly skilled colleagues.
We are offering:
- 6 month graduate program with the opportunity of full-time position after completion
- Exciting graduate position in an international working environment, where you will be part of a dynamic and highly skilled team.
- Good opportunities for career development through internal training and diverse work assignments in a prominent international company.
- Work on projects that suit your skills
- Join in with social and professional events
- Mentors for advice and guidance