IT Project Manager- Infrastructure
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT Project Manager- Infrastructure active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 9 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +300 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Technical background :
infrastructures Level Windows environment: workstations,
accounts 2 Servers and RDBMS 2 CITRIX farms and VDI architectures
Network : WAN, LAN, vLAN, NAT, routers, switches, firewall, load balancing
VOIP, IVR and Visio conference topics
Backup and archiving systems
Understanding of complex IT environment (multiple administrative teams, multi-cultural)
Understanding of security rules depending on the client / country specific requirements
IT security notions : Security officer, regulatory audit and requirements 2 IT Process understanding and mapping
External resource coordination
Capacity planning (network bandwidth, hardware provisioning…)
ITIL v3 Foundation certification required 3 Project Management deep knowledge / certification
• Over 3 years working experience in similar position or equivalent experience in a project management structure (PMO) in the information technology sector.
• Very good knowledge of the project management international standards and best business practices (PMBook or IPMA ).
• Very good understanding of ITIL framework and IT Service Management requirements and best business practices.
• Good technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience on current infrastructure technologies and IT knowledge management. • Solid organizational and time management skills with proven experience in working in parallel on several projects.
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills with ability to adapt written and verbal communication to different roles and managerial layers. • Very good presentations skills. Would be a plus:
• Exposure to and good understanding of banking business requirements.
• PMP / CAPM / ITILv3 certification Travel: up to 20%
Languages: English and French are mandatory
A career in Vauban makes you benefit from continuous new experiences. Every new project is a chance to benefit from new experience, to develop your knowledge’s curve and to contribute positively to its success.
The diversity of the projects will guarantee a rich and comprehensive career with exposure to the latest technologies.
You will progress not only by learning from other team members, but also by sharing your knowledge and know-how. A broad range of Premium clients You will perform missions with Top 100 Romanian and international companies. Vauban delivers several innovative projects with latest technologies.
A positive environment You will work within a professional and dynamic team where you can be responsible of your achievements, in a work life balanced environment.
A challenging learning environment Vauban provides several training programs by giving access to learning environment and documentation.Transverse methodologies will help you to perform your skills. A Senior Consultant is responsible for following your own achievement of several KPIs.
For more than 6 years of activity on the Romanian market, Vauban have been proven a continuous sustainable and healthy growth. This long-term growth is the result of our Clients loyalty, driven by the Vauban capacity to deliver clear added-valuable services in the market.
Social & sportive life Every month Vauban organizes at least one event with all teams. These events are an opportunity to socialize and share good times with your colleagues.
Vauban promotes the participation to some sportive events (associations, tournaments, cross, sports). Workshops are done in new places, outside Bucharest.