Audit Team Assistant
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.Cerinte
We look for a colleague in our Support Audit team:
• Student or recent graduates in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
• Good analytic and numeric skills;
• Advanced skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
• Team player;
• Willing to continuously improve their knowledge;
• Ability to demonstrate prior work experience prioritizing and handling multiple requests and projects;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with ability to meet tight time constraints and deadlines;
• Excellent communication skills in Romanian and English
What will be his/ her role in our team:
• Assist with providing support in the form of spreadsheets as necessary to support the Audit function;
• Generate, proofread, edit/format various communications materials and audit reports;
• Coordinate logistics for various events and meetings;
• Transcribe meeting minutes;
• Other duties as assigned.
What we offer:
• A working environment where personal development is encouraged
• Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment
• Professional test
• Job interviews with HR and Audit Manager/ Director
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Be a part of our team. You make all the difference, with us!