Nagios Administrator with French
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile QUALITANCE active.
Vezi toate job-urile Nagios Administrator with French active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We work with the world’s most daring organizations to develop revolutionary new products and services that leverage next-gen technologies.Cerinte
- Basic French language - spoken and written
- Experience with Nagios administration
- Fast learner
- Great communication skills
- Strong knowledge on the above technologies
- Familiarity with RAID disk technologies & SAN infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and professional services.
- Familiarity with Backup software and strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of network applications, web servers, email servers, fire-walls, databases, file shares and print servers.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong technical problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and apply new technology and methodologies in a distributed environment
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
Nice to have skills:
- Unix, Linux, AIX, SAN
- AS 400
- DB (DB2; Oracle; MSSQL)
- Availability to work on call
- Availability to work during Romanian public holidays
- Maintenance of datacenter infrastructure
- Monitor server performance and availability
- Maintenance of the Fault and Performance Management tools (Nagios, Cacti, IBM Tivoli Monitoring, Netcool or equivalent)
- Promote and maintain server patch management practices.
- Provide metrics for capacity management purposes.
- Troubleshoot performance issues, troubleshoot OS configuration and hardware failures and apply fixes
- Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
- Incident handling
- Problem resolution
- Root Cause Analysis
- Initiate, assess, test, verify, document and quality assure system updates
- Create and implement change requests for incidents/problems as needed
- Provide technical assistance and expertise to customer’s administrators and SMEs in French language