Junior QlikView Developer
Intelligence is a top notch team of IT professionals that designs, builds and delivers best-in-class digital applications and tools to help companies underpin their business goals with best available technology.
We strive to achieve outcomes that matter. We are committed to continuously improve what we do and how we do it. We are less about policies and more to the point. We work hard and party harder. We are determined to remain loyal to our own personal values and beliefs. And yet, we embrace changing for the better. We are Intelligence. And Intelligence is sexy.
Working together to leave the world a better place than we found it.
•Fresh graduate/student at a technical faculty;
•Availability for a 6 or 8 hour work day;
•Fluency in English (written and spoken);
•Very good problem – solving skills and attention to details;
•Very good presentation and communication skills;
•A good team player, a sociable person, with common sense;
•Strong motivation for a long-term collaboration.
Nice to have:
•Previous experience as Qlikview developer or at least as Qlikview user;
• Contributing to the technical analysis and requirements;
• Supporting the design and the development of Qlikview applications, working hand in hand with senior developers;
• Enhancing and maintaining existing QlikView applications, using internal development standards;
• Taking part in teleconferences with the users to gather requirements and/or to discuss the application.
• Private healthcare plan;
• Free breakfast at the office;
• Bookster subscription;
• Bonuses in accordance with performance;
• Personal development program available;
• The expenses with job related certificates are partially / totally covered.
• Working place in downtown – Victory Square;
• Flexible working time and a superb working environment;
• Interacting with a wide range of business fields;
• Possibility of growing within the company;
• Being part of a multicultural team;
• Projects of high complexity;
• Numerous team-building activities.