Data Warehouse Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Warehouse Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
A CONNECTED WORLD IS JUST THE BEGINNING!
Ericsson is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to telecom operators. Ericsson is advancing its vision of being the “prime driver in an all-communicating world” through innovation, technology, and sustainable business solutions. We now stand on the brink of fundamental innovation opportunities across industries, public services and in private life.
We are moving from the information society to the Networked Society, where the primary concern is not having access to information, but what benefit you get out of it. It took 100 years to connect 1 billion places and 25 years to connect 5 billion people. The next step is connecting things. Ericsson envisions 50 billion connected devices as a starting point for new ways of innovating, collaborating, and socializing. The result will be simplified processes, higher productivity, real-time information allowing quicker, more informed decision-making or problem solving when relevant, and monitoring.
The Networked Society changes the logic of how society works. It is our job to take the lead in enabling this, and we are shaping our decisions around that. The ICT industry can help address our world’s major concerns in climate change, health care, education, and more.
• You find us in 180 countries
• We are more than 100,000 employees
• We have more than 30,000 patents
• 40% of mobile calls are made through our systems
• More than 2 billion people globally use our networks
In Romania we operate also the Global Services Center which is performing Managed Services for various European Operators, employing over 1000 engineers.
- University degree in IT, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience with Data Warehouse design and development;
- Strong experience with PL/SQL programming;
- Oracle DB 10g, 11g;
- Linux (RedHat 5.x) environment;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good communication and documentation skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with ETL flows design and development;
- Shell scripting;
Principal Accountabilities / Key Result Areas:
- Design/development of enhancements for the existing flows;
- Design/development of new functionalities/flows;
- Support customer System Integration Testing (SIT);
- Support production deployment;
- Provide project documentation as per the software development process;
- Identify and address technical issues in due time;
- Ability to understand business requirements and create design to meet those business requirements.
- Possesses understanding in the areas of application programming, database, systems architecture and design;
- Understands telecom operators applications landscape;
- Support and maintain the existing flows, resolve any issues that may arise;
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the role is to deliver into production enhancements and new functionalities for the existing data flows and presentation layer for the Data Warehouse customer’s environment and to build new functionalities/flows.