Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Czech speaking jobs in Bucharest. Apply now for quick interviews.
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Italian, French, Spanish, Dutch, Finnish, Czech speaking jobs in Bucharest. Apply now for quick interviews. active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• B2 or C1 level of Italian/ Spanish / French / Czech / Dutch /Finnish and Good English
• Previous work experience in Customer service(advantage)
• Attention to detail & high level of accuracy
• Provide solutions to customers and clients
• Maintain strong professional relationships with all clients
• Reporting to team managers
• Customer Service/ Technical support
• Meal vouchers
• Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
• Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
• Professional training provided by experts
• Great chance to develop your career
The Company is a pioneer & is among the current leaders in managing the Globalization of Services, Processes & Technology around the world. Their range of services have for a long time reached a point where they can proudly boast to be one of the BPO Companies of choice for managing the Fortune 500 Companies’ business processes in new, unique and imaginative ways which greatly increases their performance, quality of services and operations. They specialize in IT Infrastructure & Management, Enterprise Application, Finance & Accounting, Customer Service and Collections, Insurance, Analytics, as well as Supply-Chain Management & Procurement.