Senior IT Business Analyst
Tremend is a software consultancy company that provides custom software development services. Tremend continually strives to deliver at the highest standard of quality and incorporates the latest proven technologies whenever possible. This is the main reason why today Tremend has a solid base of customers across the globe with whom it has established long term relationships.
As a Tremend consultant, you will have the opportunity to be part of international development teams from leading multinational corporations, as well as working on challenging R&D projects from innovative startups. You will enjoy challenges we face by taking on various projects.
- Possessing the ability to interact with users to derive, clarify, document, and communicate requirements and to define discrete business and system requirements
- Possessing strong problem solving and analytical skills and a strong desire to innovate and learn new technologies and techniques
- Business and functional analysis skills comprising demonstrable experience of all aspects of analysis: business process modelling, use cases/user stories writing, data modelling, UML design
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
- Taking ownership of projects and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Thinking ahead to identify potential risks to service or performance and dealing with them proactively; effectively managing review processes to identify quality issues early.
- Contributing in the QA process by developing clear, specific, and testable acceptance criteria.
Some business facts about Tremend:
- 11 years of software development
- 1st place among Romanian companies in Deloitte Fast 50 CE
- 300+ high complexity projects
- 60+ million people using our solutions
- Clients in 15 countries on 3 continents (North America, Europe, Asia)
- 20 internationally awarded projects
- Top EU telecom clients
Some cool facts about Tremend:
- 5 top global car manufacturers use our software
- One of the startups we worked for was acquired by Google®
- +30% of our colleagues are ladies (and some of them have really unusual & beautiful names)
- One of the founders climbed Mont Blanc (the other one does triathlons)
Some friendly facts about Tremend:
- Top salaries for top talent
- Nothing short of legendary team buildings
- Fruit days
- Bonus days off with seniority
- Working from home days
- Premium medical insurance
- Performance bonuses
- And again, legendary corporate parties
We really welcome people:
- Ready to learn new things (we have some amazing mentors here)
- Able to teach us new things (we really appreciate and reward experience)
- Who don’t want to be just another cogwheel in a huge code factory
- Wanting their work and skills to be recognized and appreciated
Want to know more? Send an email to - even if you don’t see an open position that fits your description. Simona, our HR manager, is amazing and cool and recognizes good people in a glance (and she approved this text, thanks, Simona).