Lead Generation Specialist for f6s.com (Bucharest or Remote)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs House of Progress active
View all jobs Lead Generation Specialist for f6s.com (Bucharest or Remote) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
House of Progress is a growth marketing agency where data and online marketing geeks come together to solve business issues through web analytics, automation and advertising. If becoming a competitive online marketer is what you want, read further.
To make a difference in one of the 1% startups that achieve real success.
To flex your sales and market research muscles
To improve your skills and be challenged to learn new ones.
To work in a multicultural team of young, energetic people who want to learn from you and have a lot to offer in return.
1-2 years of inside sales experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage various assignments simultaneously
Requires ‘hands-on’ flexible self-driven person with excellent strategic, tactical and collaboration skills
The Leads Generation Manager is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads You must be highly motivated, a self-starter, able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
- Market research to find prospects
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting followup communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with Founders and Community Manager to develop and grow the sales pipeline
- Manage data for new and prospective clients
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Come on board at one of the fastest growing companies in the ecosystem
- Be part of the growth team and have a crucial impact on the overall growth
- Awesome people, awesome atmosphere
- Drinks, fun, team lunch – whatever you need, we have it
- Regular trips to London if desired
- Team trips every quarter (last ones in Brazilia and Morroco)
- Above-market wage
- Bonuses based on performance.