1st Level Operations Technician
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile 1st Level Operations Technician active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Together, in Romania we create a culture of innovation, constantly transforming to find new ways of working. Opened in 2007, the Global Site in Bucharest is one in only four all over the world, the only one situated in Europe and a vital component in Ericsson’s global services organization. The Romanian site currently counts on a team of 1,900 strong professionals and enthusiastic young specialists and is developing constantly to meet customer needs.
• Fluent in English and French : conversation and writing - MANDATORY
• Strong communication skills
• Capacity to learning quickly technical and procedural topics
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Pro-active and team worker
• Strong performance focus
• Self-motivated and well under pressure.
• Excellent team-working skills and stress resistant
• Work independently keeping own competence and skills up to date
• Available for working in 24/7 shifts
Would be an important asset to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electric/Telecom Engineering, Information Technology or related fields or relevant equivalent experience
• Knowledge in Telecom Networks, network elements and telecom services
• Previews work experience in CORE Circuit Switch/Packet Switch and/or VAS/BSS is a plus
• 1 year experience in a Telecom Environment or relevant field
• Good knowledge of IT
• Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage
• Network surveillance: 1st level of support and preventative maintenance
• Monitoring, troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and analysis
• Trouble ticket management
• Maintains the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs
• Follow-up on incidents, and interact with next level of support.
• Interprets / understands technical information and prepares technical documentation
• Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures
• Work with the application for trouble ticket management
• Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects under pressure calm and professionally
• Work in an international environment, with customers and suppliers
• Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands