1st Level Operations Technician
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Ericsson active.
Vezi toate job-urile 1st Level Operations Technician active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
• Fluent in English and French : conversation and writing - MANDATORY
• Strong communication skills
• Capacity to learning quickly technical and procedural topics
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Pro-active and team worker
• Strong performance focus
• Self-motivated and well under pressure.
• Excellent team-working skills and stress resistant
• Work independently keeping own competence and skills up to date
• Available for working in 24/7 shifts
Would be an important asset to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electric/Telecom Engineering, Information Technology or related fields or relevant equivalent experience
• Knowledge in Telecom Networks, network elements and telecom services
• Previews work experience in CORE Circuit Switch/Packet Switch and/or VAS/BSS is a plus
• 1 year experience in a Telecom Environment or relevant field
• Good knowledge of IT
• Certifications: Any Certification related to Telecom shall be an added advantage
• Network surveillance: 1st level of support and preventative maintenance
• Monitoring, troubleshooting, fault acknowledgement and analysis
• Trouble ticket management
• Maintains the service delivery level within the agreed SLAs
• Follow-up on incidents, and interact with next level of support.
• Interprets / understands technical information and prepares technical documentation
• Solve standard problems based on the existing procedures
• Work with the application for trouble ticket management
• Controls and manages complex technical situations/projects under pressure calm and professionally
• Work in an international environment, with customers and suppliers
• Use effectively telecom knowledge to manage faults and customer demands